FOX RADIO Index du Forum

FOX RADIO
Forum FR

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

No Propagation

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FOX RADIO Index du Forum -> FOX RADIO -> IN ENGLISH
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
26FR026
Invité

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Jan - 23:01 (2009)    Sujet du message: No Propagation Répondre en citant

Hi All,The conditions have been very bad lately but it is nice to hear many Foxies on air.These conditions show who are Real 11mtrs Operators.I have had many good groundwave contacts into France but i must improve my French as i think this will bring me more contacts.I am very sorry that i have not been on the forums much but will try to post more as the English part seems to be very quite.I am looking forward to the summer as then i will activate many lighthouses windmills and isles.At the moment i am using a homemade Skypper at my home qth as i want to see if this will cause problems for me with the people in my street,so far no problems so in the summer i will put up my PDL-2 quad and use the Skypper portable for my activations.I look forward to talking to all you guys on the radio.I would like to wish all Foxies a happy new year and good DX as the conditions can only get better.
73s all Russell
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Jan - 23:01 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
14FR006
Fox super motivé!

Point(s): 52
Moyenne de points: 0,14

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Jan - 04:02 (2009)    Sujet du message: No Propagation Répondre en citant

Hello
Good happy new year 2009 Mister Russell
Good activation on div 26
-----
http://14fr006.free.fr/
-----
http://www.youtube.com/14FR006
Visiter le site web du posteur AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN
13FR007Simon
Fox super motivé!

Masculin
Point(s): 84
Moyenne de points: 0,16

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Jan - 12:47 (2009)    Sujet du message: No Propagation Répondre en citant

Wish you also good dx Russell.

Here, just last week worked 257FAT/AF017 till he vanished and more and more now there is silence and locals on AM more than anything else. Crying or Very sad  ROLL on sporadic e season, IWI, IOTAS and MOTA

Simon Mr. Green
13FR007
AIM MSN Skype
14FR003
Administrateur

Masculin
Point(s): 468
Moyenne de points: 0,19

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Jan - 18:23 (2009)    Sujet du message: No Propagation Répondre en citant

hey England,
for sure, we count on you to active some things this summer !! hihihi !!!
I plan to go in England...just wait for JC 062 id card and we'll go together ! little visit to you and of course, plan for a small isle in your area !

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
26FR026
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Jan - 20:41 (2009)    Sujet du message: No Propagation Répondre en citant

Hi, Gui tell me which isle you want to activate and the date? Then i will go and find out where it will be best to Transmit,allso i will try to get the Landowners permission.I Will provide Generator,Power supply {12v 30amps} Antennas {Skypper}{Antron99},BBQ and local knowledge.Any thing else just ask Smile .
Please can you change my forum Username to 26FR026
73s good dx
Russell
14FR003
Administrateur

Masculin
Point(s): 468
Moyenne de points: 0,19

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Jan - 21:11 (2009)    Sujet du message: No Propagation Répondre en citant

Hi Russ,
there is many small isles near Sheppey; could be great to pass a nice day in company of FR friends !
i'll send you soon an e mail with list of some english isles....
best regards welcome

if you want to change 26FR260 to 026, let do this together...
i can do it but if i do it now, you will not find your new login/password.
i'll contact you via msn soon

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
13FR007Simon
Fox super motivé!

Masculin
Point(s): 84
Moyenne de points: 0,16

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Jan - 19:50 (2009)    Sujet du message: No Propagation Répondre en citant

I love those IOTA and IWI and Gui and more of the kings of these.

Many Success with the planning

Simon
AIM MSN Skype
Flip 19FR011
Invité

MessagePosté le: Sam 24 Jan - 16:00 (2009)    Sujet du message: No Propagation Répondre en citant

Maybe DX is sporadic these day's but it's good to see that there are still lot's of new people interested in our hobby. April 5 2009 we manage to have a radio meeting here in Den Helder and this year we will have more people visiting than ever before. 

The good thing is that we will get slowly out of the bottom part of the 11 year cyclus. DX is on it's way.

73's Flip 19FR011
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 21:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: No Propagation

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FOX RADIO Index du Forum -> FOX RADIO -> IN ENGLISH Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation